Friday 14 June 2019

The Zoo Trip

 The zoo trip                        
One bright sunny morning I marched

down the long road that my house was on. I saw some giant and small houses and some
tree houses and butterflies on   beautiful plants.
I was finally there and extremely puffed I
listened to my teacher I was ready to go
(1 hour later) we were there wow!!!!!!!
I said to myself, I saw a glass IT
LOOKED JUST LIKE A GLASS OF
WATER.I went to drink it and it was
disgusting then I noticed it was cow
pee yuck yuck yuck. Then I saw all of
the animals.

1 comment:

  1. Taylor,
    I was marching right along with the narrator--enjoying the beautiful day when EWWWW I had the same reaction upon realizing it was COW PEE in the glass that looked like water. Keep writing. Mrs. G., Team 100, Guilderland, NY, USA

    ReplyDelete

100WC

Yay! It was just an ordinary day and it all started like this in my house. I woke up excitedly and hopped out of my bed. I got in my slipp...