Friday 14 June 2019

One Sunny Day


Two cats woke up on a bright sunny day “We should go to the beach,”
said the ginger cat. The black and white cat agreed so they raced to the beach.
When they arrived the ginger cat looked at the sea and said that it looked just like
a glass of water. They found a sunny spot to put their mat and then they swam
in the ocean. After that they were best friends. They sat down and had a nice nap
and when they woke up they wanted to have more fun so they invited all their
friends. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. An interesting story about two cats going to the beach! I've never heard of cats enjoying the beach before!
    Mrs Natusch

    ReplyDelete

100WC

Yay! It was just an ordinary day and it all started like this in my house. I woke up excitedly and hopped out of my bed. I got in my slipp...