Friday 14 June 2019

The Fantail


once upon a time there was a fantail
fluttering through the cold winter breeze
trying to find some place that was warm and
cosy.The fantails name was Rose.
Rose was lost.Rose found a tree Rose
started pecking on it.It was hollo Rose  
flew around to the other side there was a
little hole.Rose went in. There was a
woodpecker bird.There was a table with a
glass on top.what was in the glass.It looked
just like a glass of water. Soon the
woodpecker bird spotted Rose.They
played a game. Now they were friends.

1 comment:

  1. A great descriptive beginning to your story! I'm glad Rose found a warm, cosy place. I'm wondering... what was in that glass that looked like water?
    Mrs Natusch

    ReplyDelete

100WC

Yay! It was just an ordinary day and it all started like this in my house. I woke up excitedly and hopped out of my bed. I got in my slipp...