Friday 14 June 2019

The Glass Cage

Today is a sunny day so I'll go in the hot sun to enjoy it I yelled. I went outside and lay down in the shade under the umbrella. The bees were buzzing the sun was hot everything was perfect until… rustle rustle huh what's that? I carefully got out of my shady spot looking around. I looked through every bush I finally found it. There were animals stuck in a glass cage. It looked just like a glass of water. I saw a hammer nearby. I knocked on the  glass. The glass finally broke and all the animals got out.

1 comment:

  1. I love the description about the bees buzzing and the sun being hot.I can picture myself within your story on this beautiful sunny day! I'm glad the animals got out of the glass safely.
    Mrs Natusch

    ReplyDelete

100WC

Yay! It was just an ordinary day and it all started like this in my house. I woke up excitedly and hopped out of my bed. I got in my slipp...